Lawn mowing: We will mow the yard, trim the lawn edges, and blow away any clippings from nearby hardscapes for a precise look. Lawn mowing can be performed on a one-time basis, weekly, or bi-weekly.
Snow plowing: We will plow the driveway, making sure to avoid damaging the surround yard, and hand-shovel near vehicles and other obstacles.
Our Plow Policy:
After your initial quote is established, you can select to be added to either our automatic or manual Plow List.
When selecting the automatic list, your property will be automatically plowed at the end of snow storms accumulating 3 inches or more.
When selecting the manual list, your property will only be plowed when requested. Our phone is available 24/7 from December through March for snow plowing requests.
We will begin plowing when the snow has stopped. If you need us to accommodate a specific time-deadline due to work or school, we make a note on your account and plow then. If after your time-accommodated plow you need us to return, the charge will be 1/2 of your regular price.
- Salting & sanding
- Walkway clearing
- Shovel a pet path
- Mailbox access
- Weeding: Our experienced laborers will identify weeds from dormant plants, remove the weed from the root, and haul away debris.
- Edging: We will cut lawn separations along flower beds, driveways, and walking paths to give a clean-cut look.
- Mulching: We will spread mulch across designated flower beds and sweep the delivery area clean of leftover dirt.
- Hedge trimming: We will prune and reshape shrubs and small trees to maintain a manicured exterior.
- Planting and shrub installation: We will plant, fertilize, and water-in flowers, shrubs, and decorative trees.
- Flower bed creation & renovation: We will edge, till, and apply loam or mulch to create new flower beds or renovate existing ones. We can also help with flower bed design.
- Rototilling: We can rototill heavily matted dirt to prep for new grass seed, and rototill existing vegetable beds in the spring to prepare for the new year.
- Fall and spring clean-up: We will remove leaves, acorns, sticks, and small branches from the yard, mulch beds, driveway, and walking paths.
- Junk removal: We will dismantle and haul away scrap and other non-natural debris.
- Storm clean-up: We will remove fallen trees, tree limbs, and storm debris from the yard. We cannot remove fallen debris from buildings.
- Brush clearing: We will clear heavily over-grown areas of weeds, briers, bushes, vines, etc. We can then renovate the clearings into fresh lawn or mulch beds.