Lawn mowing: Our standard is a 3-point "cut, trim, blow" package which includes mowing the grass, trimming the lawn edges, and blowing away any clippings from nearby hardscapes for a precise look.
Lawn mowing can be performed on a weekly, bi-weekly, or one-time basis.
Our Plow Policy:
After your initial quote is established, you select to be added to either our Automatic Plow List or our Manual Plow List.
Automatic Plow List: Your property will be automatically plowed at the end of snow storms accumulating 3 inches or more.
Manual Plow List: Your property will be plowed as per request.
Time-Sensitive Requests: Unless otherwise specified, we will begin plowing when the snow has stopped. If you need to be plowed before a specific time (due to work, school, etc.) we will make a note on your account and will plow before then. If, after your initial plow, you need us to return the charge will be 1/2 of your regular price.
- Salting & sanding
- Walkway clearing
- Mailbox access
- Pet path
- Weeding: We will identify weeds from dormant plants, remove the weed from the root, and haul away debris.
- Edging: We will cut lawn separations along flower beds, driveways, and walking paths to give a clean-cut look.
- Mulching: We will spread mulch across designated flower beds and sweep the delivery area clean of leftover dirt.
- Hedge Trimming: We will prune and reshape shrubs and small trees to maintain a manicured exterior.
- Planting: We will plant, fertilize, and water-in flowers, shrubs, and decorative trees.
- Rototilling: We can rototill heavily matted dirt to prep for new grass seed, and rototill existing vegetable beds in the spring to prepare for the new year.
- Flower bed creation & renovation: We will edge, till, and apply loam or mulch to create new flower beds or renovate existing ones. We can also help with flower bed design.
- Fall and spring clean-up: We will remove seasonal natural debris from the property.
- Junk removal: We will dismantle and haul away scrap and non-natural debris.
- Storm clean-up: We will remove fallen trees, tree limbs, and storm debris from the yard. We cannot remove fallen debris from buildings.
- Brush clearing: We will clear heavily over-grown areas of weeds, briers, bushes, vines, etc. We can then renovate the clearings into fresh lawn or mulch beds.